This listing has expired.
- On-site supervision for workover rig operations. As the company representative on-site business must be conducted with integrity and respect for people and environment.
- High commitment to company Safety culture and has the ability to coach/lead safety related topics and discussions with rig crews and associated personnel.
- Heavy involvement with the use and compliance of Standard Work Instructions as they pertain to individual tasks within the job the workover rig is executing.
- Directly accountable for SWI use and compliance for work on company wells.
- On site leader and coordinator of how work is to be performed and when to communicate issues or areas of concern.
- Leader and coach that align with Hess values and safety rules to crewmembers, toolpusher and any other on site personnel.
- Responsible for wellview reporting and cost control pertaining to the job.
- High level of workover rig experience – 5+ years
- Field production experience
- Communication Skills
- Intermediate level of computer skills for wellview reporting and cost control.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- Need to be able to handle issues in the field and escalate up through chain of command when needed.
- Need to be knowledgeable in company policies, SWI’s, Safety rules
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Well control certificate (Current)
- Continuous Improvement – 10%
- Process Execution – 40%
- Problem Solving / Decision Making – 20%
- Leadership / Coaching – 30%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 95%
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 5%