This listing has expired.
SUN – THURS 6PM – 6AM (MUST WORK ON SOME FRIDAYS AS NEEDED BY BUSINESS DEMANDS BUT 4TH FRIDAY IS ALWAYS MANDATORY FOR WORK)
FRI SCHEDULE: 6PM – 3AM
- High School or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Job Tenure
- 1-3 years of experience (not necessarily in warehouse)
- Excellent Attendance
- Eager to learn and grow
- Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed or shipped.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into computer database.
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and distributing them as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds required.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and ensures accuracy of all work output.
- Ability to work efficiently in a timeline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Oil and gas experience is a plus.