This listing has expired.
- Plan and schedule training classes.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair work for training machines.
- Design and create new courses, tests/certifications and associated training for materials and new equipment/technology.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Conduct training on company products to both internal and external customers
- Develop training courses, content, documentation, and course structure as defined globally by the Global Curriculum & Instructional Design group
- Update and maintain training curriculum, files, and documentation.
- Incorporate hands on activities into classroom and lab activities
- Ensure duplication of curriculum does not take place by communicating with peers from other training facilities
- Work with Supervisor and Training Support to assist in planning, implementing and evaluating training courses relevant to the operational needs of the company and customers
- Complete all administrative duties associated with conducting training both onsite and offsite
- Conduct one on coaching as required in the classroom
- Provide technical support and advice to other departments as required
- Encourage good team moral and positively promote the training department at all times
- Begin every class with a safety brief to maintain focus on safe working practices in each course
- Minimum of 3 years of instructor experience
- High School Diploma or GED must be verified
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Oil & Gas background preferred
- Familiar with operations and applications of drilling equipment and control systems is preferred
- Ability to read electrical schematics, explain and troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits, and demonstrate other electrical theories and applications both in the classroom and in field settings
- Up to 25% domestic, international, and offshore travel for field courses as required to train customers
- Extensive drilling experience
- Experience from offshore rig preferred but will consider “Directional drillers” as long as they have extensive experience