This listing has expired.
- Pull, push, or pry steel components into approximate position while member is supported by hoisting device.
- Force components in to final position, using crowbars, jacks and hand tools.
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of components using cutting torch.
- Cut steel components to make alterations using cutting torch.
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts using cutting torch and tools.
- Lay out, fabricate, assemble and install piping and piping systems. – Plan and coordinate daily work with limited supervision.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to follow leads direction with little supervision.
- Plan layout and installation in accordance with instruction or work requirement schematics.
- Work at elevated heights – Operate man lift, scissor lift, and overhead crane.
- Understand common practices for instrument fitter.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have immediate availability to interview and start work if selected.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.