MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR WORK ASAP.
- Need the ability to operate excavators, backhoes, and front-end loaders in a competent manner, around equipment and personnel.
- Operate cutting dryers, transfer pumps, drying shakers, super vacs, and track hoes.
- Operate centrifuges to lower the volume of waste drilling fluid and reduce raw material additive costs.
- Will be expected to remove cuttings and material from containers, load trucks, dig trenches and perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle refueling and communicate any repairs needed on equipment.
- Rigs up and rigs down Baroid Surface Solutions equipment on work locations to include spotting of equipment and correctly installing lines and pumps.
- Completes documents, reports, and forms related to services being performed.
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in operation of Baroid Surface Solutions equipment.
- Service and repair Baroid Surface Solutions equipment in the field where practical and safe to do so.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Baroid Surface Solutions services and products such as ENVIROFLOC, ENVIROFIX, solids control, etc.
- Utilizes HMS and CPI processes.
- Conducts job site activities in accordance with HSE guidelines and customer best practices (JSA, Safety Huddles, Risk Analysis).
- Identifies and responds to HSE hazards, conditions, and procedures at the job sites.
- Selectively deployed as designated by skill sets, delivers successful, efficient and professional delivery of products and services with supervision.
- Must provide own PPE(Personal Protective Equipment)e. coveralls, steel-toe boots, safety glasses, hard hats, etc.
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the operation and maintenance of centrifuges, drying shakers, pumps, and excavators.
Certifications Required: PEC Safeland and H2S Awareness Training, Heavy Equipment
Apply for job