Vacation is 3 weeks, Bonus is 10%, 11 paid holidays, Corporate card provided for travel expenses, Benefits of Vision (VSP), Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Short Term Disability, Basic Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Accident Insurance, International SOS and Choose Well-Being Wellness Program are company-paid benefits. Medical (BCBS) and Dental (Cigna) are shared cost benefits as are additional voluntary life insurance plans. There are HSA and FSA options for medical. 401K matching after one year of service up to 4%.
Responsible for supporting the Finance organization as a liaison between the team and IT, driving process improvement, administration of Finance specific applications and SOX compliance. May also handle monthly performance reporting and special projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in a team environment and foster business relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process focused individual with ability to perform root cause analysis and identify process improvements
- Must be able to understand Finance department needs and supporting Information Systems capabilities
- Comfort in presenting results/progress to upper management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Up to 20% travel
- Strong communication, organization/planning and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task under strict, deadline-oriented and fast-paced working environments
- Strong presence that reflects a “hands-on” participative, pro-active operating style requiring a tolerance to tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with Finance, Operations and Corporate Teams
Segment SOX Compliance and Reporting:
- Consolidate and assist with presentation of Segment financial and SOX reporting data to management
- Assist and/or lead with required quarterly SOX Discussions.
- Review, audit, investigate unusual transactions as directed by SOX Compliance Manager.
- Assist with remediation of all outstanding IA ledger issues.
- Assist with training/onboarding of new ledgers/new individuals
- Significant interaction with senior level management in Finance for all company Segments, business Units and Corporate.
- Assist with process development/improvement to ensure compliance with all SOX requirements.
- Update templates quarterly.
- Consolidated balance sheet review using HFM.
- Create segment specific SOX package for any new acquisitions.
- Special projects as assigned.
Segregation of Duties (SOD):
- Maintain and monitor SOD Tool for all ERP’s
- Coordinate training
- Review conflicts and ensure mitigating controls are in place
- Discussions with ledger controllers to ensure conflicts are reasonable/necessary
- Compile metrics
- Assist all ledgers globally with quarterly access review – reports and review
- Special projects as assigned
Shared Services Business Applications Admin:
- System administrator for various shared service applications (account reconciliation tools, accounts payable tools, accounts receivable tools, etc).
- Provide training to new employees.
- Setup of new employees/maintenance of users.
- Answer help-desk emails; trouble-shoot and resolve issues.
- Reassignment of responsibilities within systems.
- Assist with process improvement and implementations globally.
- Maintenance and roll-out of any new applications.
- Assist with checklists/reviews to ensure compliance.
- Compile global metrics.
- Month end support to ledgers globally.
- Liaison with Software Support teams as needed
- Stay on top of updates to ensure best practices
- Special Projects as assigned
- 2+ Years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or equivalent
- Big 4 and/or management consulting background preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint especially) needed.
- Experience using ERP systems and with ERP implementations (specifically Oracle)
- Experience using HFM
- Management consulting experience preferred
- Great communication (this role will have to work with all levels and groups of the organization globally
- Strong problem-solving/analysis skills
- Looking for someone with a mix of accounting/finance and IT skills.