Our client is currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer for their team based in Aberdeen. The job will include being responsible for providing technical support related to process systems for assigned unit. This includes being familiar with relevant rules, regulations and standards for the area of responsibility. Day to day priorities are given by Asset Manager/Technical Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all activities, for which he/she is responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the company’s Management System Manual. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
• Work closely with operations team and provide technical support on a daily basis as required
• Verify status for and assist in maintaining and updating the production ship’s PFD / P&IDs for the process plant
• Follow up production and injection plan. Participate in meetings with client as requested
• Undertake process/ production technical calculations for process plant.
• Ensure that operating manuals for production operations are updated as necessary
• Update documentation for operation (DFO) within the defined area of responsibility.
• Define, review, participate or head modification and project work within area of responsibility
• Contribute to an effective work flow and work split with the operational organization and the other technical support disciplines
• Ensure discipline checks for modifications and new revisions of relevant drawings and operations manuals
• Provide budget input and recommendations
• Actively take part in improvement of Engineering department’s work procedures
• Contribute as necessary in technical investigations and inspections/audits, for both assigned unit and other units in the company’s fleet
• Contribute to experience transfer within the company
• Consult Technical Authorities for support when necessary to fulfill task listed in this job instruction
• Consult and receive information from Technical Authorities on rules, regulations and standards as required
Please email your CV to email@example.com