CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS. SPONSORSHIPS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT ANY STAGE.
- Must have very good working knowledge of INV, BOM, WIP, and PO Oracle modules.
- Oracle Applications knowledge ( INV, BOM, WIP, AR, GL, OM, PRJ, PO, i-Suppliers) – 7-8 years
- Strong PL-SQL skills – 8 years
- Advanced OAF (Oracle Application Framework) knowledge developing new complex OAF pages within Oracle EBS – 3-4 years
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across all production support, enhancements and projects. – Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
- Use analytics skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
- Cooperate with Team Lead to understand requirements, receive and follow guidelines for coding and testing standards, identify source data, and perform code reviews.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Develop strong working relationship with other teams.
- Communicate status and escalate issues or delays that would impact deadline as early in the process as possible.
Apply for job