We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsibilities include development/acquisition, maintenance, and/or support of one or more applications in an assigned technology, major system, or functional area (e.g., process simulation, document management, payroll, etc.). Participate in and providing leadership for analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
- Performs and oversees programming, quality assurance reviews, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support, often involves performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
- Similar duties are often associated with the selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties, and interaction with vendors is required. Researches and makes recommendations on software technology direction.
- Supervises others; allocates and monitors work, coordinates similar activities within a functional area. Interprets and applies directions originating at a higher level.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions. Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP experience preferably in Plant Maintenance and a background in IT preferred
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 10 years of related experience or through 14 years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support
- Broad knowledge of the applications and work processes in his technology/functional area and is capable of providing leadership, addressing complex tasks, and safeguarding timely project completion and client satisfaction.