This listing has expired.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for direct client interaction to generate the direct sale/placement of our clients goods and services in the designated region. Coordinates with management to secure all necessary approvals including but not limited to Customer MSA’s, HSE requirements; invoicing and credit approvals. Assists Operations and the Finance group with ensuring all invoicing and collections efforts are timely and effective. Works closely with both the Operations and Technical Sales Support group to ensure all performance standards are achieved. Ensures that reporting requirements are achieved in a timely fashion. Fully embraces the client’s Stay Safe Program.
- Identify and secure sales opportunity in assigned region.
- Remain current with technology changes in area and report market shifts to management.
- Complete sales reports in a timely manner and ensure all relevant customer contact information is reported for entry into CRM.
- Identify key market trends including competitors, market share, market pricing and client activity levels in assigned region.
- Ensure all tickets are signed in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company standards and programs.
- Minimum of 5 years of oilfield experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a direct sales role. Fluids and/or solids control experience preferred.
- High school graduate required, college degree preferred.
Candidate must comply with all Client’s requirements for employment including but not limited to: background check; drug screen; insurable for use of company vehicle; physical exam.