Monday through Friday, Saturdays as needed. 4pm through 2am.
- 2-3yrs experience using inspection tools in regards to dimensional inspections.
- Experience using optical comparator (optional but preferred)
- MTR review
- Comprehension of company specifications/policies.
- P.I.T. experience. Basic knowledge of GD&T.
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
Performs inspection of various operations activities. Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities. May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
- 100% Dimensional inspection of newly manufactured parts, both lathe and mill work.
- Verification of technology driven specifications.
- The ability to fluctuate job function with the business needs.