Description of the position (duties and responsibilities):
You will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
- Civil or industrial engineer, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Electromechanical Process.
- 3+ years in Project Environment