DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION
Overall responsibility within work sites for tendering activities as well as support to the project team (Africa Business Unit) during the execution phase.
Overall responsibility to prepare the technical offer considering the Client’s requests.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Establish with company and project during tendering & execution phase, Project Vision and success criteria and implement these
- Establish a positive working relationship with external clients
- Ensure that a complete package of tender documentation is available at or immediately after Contract Award to achieve effective handover of the tender
- Ensure at the commencement of the contract that the detailed budget against which the contract performance will be measured is prepared. Will further ensure that the budget reflects any changes in scope, etc., which have arisen during the course of the Project
- Ensure an effective Risks and Opportunities Management System
- Provide regular feedback of “lesson learnt”
- Ensure that all interface aspects are addressed in a timely manner in sufficient details to ensure smooth progress of the work
- Ensure that Client billing is correctly raised to the predetermined schedule and that payments are received in accordance with the terms of the Contract
- Ensure that the financial Results are within target or above and initiate any corrective action that may be required for this purpose
- Ensure Proper closing out of the Contract, both with Company and Subcontractors.
- Client and Partners,
- Subcontractors or Suppliers.
- All departments included in the process of pre-qualifying and bidding,
- Engineering Degree
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Experience in project management AND/OR Construction