Directs the activities of production team within a focus factory or general production area.
• Responsible for performance appraisals, goal setting, training and monitoring of personnel.
• Develops and maintains team environment within the group through the planning and coordinating of group activities.
• Assigns work to team/team leaders and monitors results.
• Supports short and long range goals consistent with manufacturing management, production teams and the company.
• Ensures efforts are directed towards process improvements, develops procedures and policies for assigned areas, and maintains compliance to safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for cost and quality of those functions under their leadership.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field plus 2 years related experience.
• Experience working with Lean Six Sigma concepts and projects
• Continuous Improvement background and methodology
• Previous responsibilities overseeing budgets and financial reports
• Prior manufacturing environment experience
• Work order experience strongly