JAB Recruitment are working in partnership with a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy markets.
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Employment type: Permanent (Unlimited contract)
Overview / Responsibilities
The position prepares design calculations, computerized analyses, specifications, and / or performs other engineering tasks using prescribed methods and procedures.
- Work assignments include equipment design and / or specification, requisition computerized analysis and preparation of calculations
- Takes field assignments. Work requires application of engineering knowledge and experience in areas of assignment
- Coordinates work with other engineers.
- Prepares design calculations following prescribed methods, procedures and software.
- Reviews drawings for compliance with industry standards
- Prepares technical specifications
- Coordinates and interfaces with equipment suppliers
- Prepares technical evaluations of supplier’s proposals
Essential Job Functions
- Provides training and assistance to less experienced engineers
- Serve as the lead engineer on certain projects as required
- Recommends product design and work process improvements, when necessary
- Reviews work of less experienced engineers
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience; or advanced degree with equivalent level of experience.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; plans for additional resources
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Monitors own work to ensure quality while looking for ways to improve and promote quality
- Able to work cooperatively within the organization, with vendors, and with customers
- Able to perform routine work with minimal supervision