Under only limited supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an irregular basis as problems arise. Possesses considerable autonomy in completing projects for immediate supervisor. Assignments generally include such types of work as preparing complex reports and maintaining complicated records requiring careful selection, classification, or compilation of information from several sources. Must use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives. May be responsible for coordinating or directing the work activities of various lower level specialists. Requires around 4-8 years of experience.
The principal administrative specialist will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the learning management system, SuccessFactors. This could include running reports, performing extensive analysis in Excel, setting up courses on the system, updating records on the system, creating job-aids, and performing regular checks to maintain system data.
• This person will need to be an EXPERT in Microsoft Excel.
o Should be well-versed in performing vlookups, pivots, and other functions in Excel.
• Must have past experience utilizing a learning management system, or HR system experience will be desirable as well.
• Must be willing to pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
• Previous Oil and Gas experience preferable.
• Candidate needs to have immediate availability to interview and start work.
• Able to work independently and take initiative.
• Open-minded and trainable.