Job Purpose – This Job Description is not to be considered exhaustive. You may by expected to contribute to other activities out with the scope of this Job Descriptions
- Lead in conjunction with Onshore support the pre-mobilisation function testing of equipment, for execution of one of more pipelines and umbilical pre-commissioning service lines e.g. pigging, hydrotesting, dewatering, drying, umbilical testing etc.Carry out any workpack requirements and compilation of data.
- Train and develop Trainees and Technicians
- Workshop based duties will also include assisting with equipment function testing, and maintenance when required.
- Site based duties will entail managing a team a personnel performing rig up and operation of equipment and processes leading to a safe execution of the work.
- Supporting the Project Engineer in the smooth running of the project by reporting any equipment and or client issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Records and is responsible all paperwork on site for supply to client rep and for return to office.
- Ensures shift hand-overs are completed safely and are documented.
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Provied leadership onsite via a detailed technical understading of Pipeline and Umbilical services
- Responsible for the safe and productive running of the shift
- Focal point for QHSE relaed matters on the project at shift level, reporting the EnerMech Project Manager
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance programs and practices are followed to ensure maximum uptime for all client equipment
- Basic secondary education
- College Diploma or higher
Experience, Competence, Skills & Knowledge
- Relevant site based industry experience
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role
- Experience of working in an Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas Market
- Familiar with Process, Pipeline & Umbilical generic equipment
- Able to read P&IDs/Isometric drawings etc. for one or more disciplne
- Offshore experience