This listing has expired.
Temp to Hire/Contract Position
Mon – Thursday: 6am to 6pm
Friday: 6am to 4pm
Saturday: 6am to 12p
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced manufacturing employees, responsible for various tasks including but not limited to cleaning, sweeping, mopping, empty shaving bends, waste containers, recycling materials, moving parts, operating sandblast booth, steam cleaner, spray paint equipment, assembly of parts, sanding and grinding.
- Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing environment a plus.
- Prior forklift and lifting device operation experience a plus.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division for the purpose calculating material fabrication.
- High School diploma or GED