5 days a week – 40 to 60 hours, willingness to work nights as well.
Any warehouse experience is good, but not required.
Driving Forklifts, pulling orders, using computer and SAP to issue paperwork.
Must have a HS Diploma/GED.
Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy. Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Two-year degree and 1 year’s work experience preferred. Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification. Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed. Entry level position. No previous experience required.
- Participates in physical inventory counting to ensure inventory accuracy 25%
- Performs SAP materials management transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues and transfer postings as required to ensure timely processing of goods movements. 25%
- Picks materials for goods issues and transfer posting following established processes to ensure inventory accuracy and timely goods movement. Packs materials for transportation using appropriate packing materials and methods. Creates shipping documents which comply with local and country requirements for material type and mode of transportation. 25%
- Participates in activities to ensure warehouse organization is optimized, meets company standards and is clean and tidy. Participates in 5S initiatives in the warehouse environment. 15%
- Participates in Lean and continuous improvement initiatives relating to materials management and warehouse processes. 5%
- Follows established health safety and environmental processes and work methods. Uses Stop Work authority if hazardous conditions are identified and follows reporting procedures for health, safety and environmental incidents. 5%