Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday 8 hours a day 5:00am-1:30pm
Machine tool knowledge a plus with Mazak, Mori, Okuma, Weiler, and Fanuc controls.
PPE required: safety glasses, safety shoes, no jewelry, ear plugs supply at work areas.
Under general supervision, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on numerical control, computerized numerical control, precision, and conventional machine tools, and other production equipment used in the development, manufacture, and testing of products. Areas of specialization may include: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulic, refrigeration, NC repair, and machine tool rebuilding. Performs preventive maintenance, inspects production equipment, and performs minor repairs. Assembles and disassembles machine tools. Skills typically acquired through 1-2 years of machine tool repair experience or equivalent vocational training.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with machine tool repair.
- Previous oil and gas experience is preferred.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.