This listing has expired.
- Support and work for the Procurement and Post Order Division supporting the local Expediting & Logistics Team
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Plan and optimize the schedule for collection from suppliers.
- Supervise shipping activities from collection place, through the HUB, to delivery place (air, sea, land & multi-modal) guaranteeing prompt delivery to final destination, avoiding damages and delays.
- Arrange documentation for import & export Customs Clearance.
- Follow all company procedures to improve quality control.
- Plan transport activities and manage related documentation through Company’s software.
- Prepare reports on transport activities & monitor the budget.
- Coordinate activities of Freight Forwarders & provide feedback’s on their performances
- High school diploma, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- 1 yr in the field of Logistics & Freight Forwarding Fields
- Primarily in Houston,Texas