This listing has expired.
Position: Key Account Manager
Our client company is a global solar company (manufacturing) and the market leader in their industry.
Key Account Manager
- Capturing arising market opportunities
- Support of new and existing customers
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs
- Support marketing activities and market communications
- Building and demonstrating understanding of the market and industry
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Economics, Master would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the local PV market (DACH)
- 3+ years successful B2B sales experience ideally in PV/ Solar industry
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical skills as well as intercultural skills;
- High reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and excellent teamwork
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written). Local language is must.