Day Shift (8am – 5pm or 7:30am to 4:30pm)
- Ensure that all revenue is billed and accounted for and minimize the need to accrue revenue;
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers and agent and resolve any disputes in a timely manner;
- AR customer portal uploads in various portals such as Ariba, My Supplier, and ADP Open Invoice.
- Understand agent commissions and how they interrelate with billing; and
- Monitor customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with customer requirements. This includes understanding customer portals;
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from customer sales, customer service departments, collections and customers.
- Participate in department projects and take an active role in assisting and driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Monthly billing/receivables close process to ensure timely completion of process according to department deadlines.
- Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Analyze and verify invoice preparation documents, purchase orders, packing slips, BOL, and Tally Sheets.
- Ability to produce, ensure, accuracy in invoicing and credits.
- Timely resolution and follow up on billing discrepancies, portal uploads, and questions.
- Effective communication with management over any AR problems you encounter.
- Track approved and unapproved invoicing to produce critical month end metrics.
- Handle all special billing situations, ability to research, reconcile, and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets.
- Perform quality reviews of invoicing documents and processes.
- Familiarity with accounting software program and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem-solving skills, and critical-thinking.
- Unbilled revenue reconciliation experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Sales Tax Research in completing tax adjustment credits.
- Intermediate Excel – Vlookups, pivot tables, and basic charts.
- Accounts Receivable experience in Customer portals – Ariba, My Supplier, ADP Open Invoice, Baker Hughes and GE Portals.
- Recent invoicing experience with purchase orders.
Apply for job