Schedule: 8am – 5pm or 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Ensure that all revenue is billed and accounted for and minimize the need to accrue revenue.
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers and agent and resolve any disputes in a timely manner.
- Understand agent commissions and how they interrelate with billing.
- Monitor customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with customer requirements – this includes understanding customer portals.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from customer sales, customer service departments, collections and customers.
- Participate in department projects and take an active role in assisting and driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Monthly billing/receivables close process to ensure timely completion of process according to department deadlines.
- Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Analyze and verify invoice preparation documents, purchase orders, packing slips, BOL, and Tally Sheets.
- Distribute Invoices to customers via email and postal mail, as well as merge supporting documents.
- Ability to produce, ensure, accuracy in invoicing and credits.
- Timely resolution and follow up on billing discrepancies, portal uploads, and questions.
- Effective communication with management over any AR problems you encounter.
- Track approved and unapproved invoicing to produce critical month end metrics.
- Handle all special billing situations, ability to research, reconcile, and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets. – Vlookups and Pivot Tables are essential for this role.
- Perform quality reviews of invoicing documents and processes.
- Familiarity with accounting software program and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem-solving skills, and critical thinking.
- Unbilled revenue reconciliation experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Sales Tax Research in completing tax adjustment credits.
- Uploading Invoices into the electronic portals such as Ariba, I-Supplier, ADP Open Invoice, HSN.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excel and Word Skills.
- Customer Account Reconciliation.
- Experience with ERP systems. JD Edwards, Syteline, Oracle EBS and Movexx is a plus.
- Working knowledge of IT; ability to recommend changes and upgrades to meet needs of the business
- 1-2 years invoicing experience in a comparative environment (manufacturing/production).
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal external and internal customer service skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and learn multiple enterprise resource systems.
Apply for job