This listing has expired.
3 weeks vacation. 5% bonus based on performance of company. No traveling.
Looking for candidates possessing the below experience:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Big 4
- CPA eligible
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Oil and Gas background
- General accounting, experienced working with high volume
- Opportunity to grow.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with emphasis on Excel
- MUST have Excel experience utilizing Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP (managers will ask in-depth questions of involvement)
- Experience with Oracle and Virtual Trader a plus
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare generals entries to generals ledgers accounts.
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
- Coordination with intercompany partners to ensure that balances are in sync during the close process.
- Reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts related to specific intercompany ledgers.
- Initiates settlements or wire payments with intercompany partners in compliance with accounting policies.
- Ensure that accounts are properly aged and settled in a timely manner.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.