This listing has expired.
CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS. SPONSORSHIPS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT ANY STAGE.
- 3 weeks vacation
- 5% bonus based on performance of company, time served, etc. (this is not a guaranteed bonus)
- No traveling required
- MUST be local to surrounding Houston, TX area
- MUST HAVE Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 – 5 years of accounting experience
- Must be CPA eligible – PREFERENCE IS TO HAVE CPA
- Must have BIG 4 experience or have recently worked at a LARGE public company
- Oil & Gas background is preferred
- General Accounting experience working with high volume
- Looking for opportunity to grow
- Proficient in MS Office programs with emphasis on Excel
- Must have experience working with Excel utilizing v-Lookup & pivot tables
- Experience with Oracle (or similar ERP system)
- Virtual Trader is a plus
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
- Coordination with other intercompany partners to ensure that balances are in sync during the close process.
- Reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts related to specific intercompany ledgers.
- Initiates settlements or wire payments with intercompany partners in compliance with accounting policies.
- Ensure that accounts are properly aged and settled in a timely manner.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.