This listing has expired.
- Plan layout and installation in accordance with instructions or work requirements using drawings, blueprints, sketches and manual.
- Measures thread, cuts and assemble cable tray and cable tray support systems.
- Install tubing and clamps into cable tray systems. – Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install tubing and piping.
- Plan and coordinate daily work with limited supervision.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize hand, hydraulic, and power tools.
- Drill and tap holes in structures and attach brackets, guards, etc. per the assemble drawing.
- Operate man lifts, scissor lifts, overhead cranes, band saws, hose cutting/crimping devices, pressure pumps, and hydraulic pumping units when necessary.
- Inspect and maintain tools.
- Follow all 6S guidelines and ensure that they are met.
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Work at heights up to 65 feet
- Will be standing, sitting and walking throughout the workday.
- Work in a non-climate control environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma.
- 3 or more years related experience.
- Read and interpret assemble/hydraulic drawings.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer.
- Must be able to interview and start work immediately if selected.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.