This listing has expired.
Heavy Truck Driver – Field Operations
Positions Available: 4
Location: Clairmont, AB
***Must have Canadian Class 1A Manual Transmission License.***
- Typical work day is 8 hours per day with opportunity with overtime (only up to 13 hours per day because of DOT regulations).
- 10 days on with 4 days off rotation.
- Driving of Halliburton equipment from Facility in Clairmont, Alberta to various oil and gas locations within Northern Alberta as well as Northern British Columbia.
- Contractor to have CSA approved Work Boots, Company will provide remaining PPE as required for job.
- Canadian Class 1A – Obtained Prior to October 2018 – MANUAL TRANSMISSION required.
- Safety training offered by company once contractor goes to work.
- Lodging, mileagoe, and per diem offered.
- Contract position lasting until mid-September with possibility to extend.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check going back 7-10 years.
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening and willing to submit to random screenings in the future.
- Must be comfortable working on a contract basis.
- Must have immediate availability to start work.
- Must have commercial driving experience with manual transmission.
- Must have experience driving both off road and pavement driving.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Must be comfortable around hazardous or flammable material.
- Must be DOT compliant.