This listing has expired.
Key job responsibilities
- Emergency Management Process Advisor: Maintain and continual improve the Emergency Response Process including the plans and organization.
- Contractor HES Management Process Advisor: Ensure requirements within the contractor HES management procedures are understood. Organize and perform contractor audits. Assure contractor audit findings are implemented in the contractor’s management systems.
- Managing Safe Work Process Advisor: Ensure implementation and continual improvement of managing safe work procedures and tools in close consultation with applicable stakeholders.
- Provide input into various Health, Environment and Safety analysis, risk assessment studies and working groups.
- Coach and train the workforce on HSE related activities.
- Implement and monitor HSE Management System requirements where applicable.
- Provide advice to the Health Environment and Safety Manager on functional resource needs (manpower levels and experience / training / mentoring requirements).
Minimum Work experience & qualification
- Minimum 3 years HSEQ plus Operational experience in heavy industry preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry
- HVK/ NEBOSH certificate
- Understanding of Health, Environment and Safety and government procedures and regulations related to offshore oil and gas operations
Skills & Competencies Required
- Willing to regularly travel offshore
- Self-starter/ able to work independently
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with pragmatic approach
- Able to both engage and influence others.
- Able to perform whilst taking into consideration all stakeholder requirements
- Fluent in Dutch and English language (verbal and written)