This listing has expired.
Below is what the manager would consider the most important attributes for this role to be successful:
- Strong analytical skill set: analyzing P&L and Balance Sheets, product margin analyzing, cap-ex, ROI analysis ability to assess/look at opportunities within the product line groups to determine if we need to close down or consolidate facilities based on profitability, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and positively with the Product Lines. Partnering with the VP of the Product Line and their senior management teams.
- Ability to multi-task under a strict deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage effectively with a high number of people/ledgers globally.
- Ability to travel internationally initially more (maybe 25% of the time) to eventually averaging maybe 15% of the time.
- Ability to develop reporting/dashboards, etc. to provide the Product Lines with the information they need to manage their businesses
- Ability to help the ledgers globally with process improvement, process mapping, etc.—need a strong agent of change.
- Highly proficient in Excel and also with HFM/Essbase.
- Bonus Eligibility = 25% off the individuals salary and it is based on the company’s fiscal year performance. Their fiscal year runs October to October.
- Travel 15% of the time globally
- Company Standard Benefits
- Reporting to the Director of Finance under the Intervention and Stimulation Equipment (‘ISE’) Business Unit, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Global Senior Accounting Manager coordinate/leads the financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting, among other tasks for two of ISE’s Product Lines, through responsibilities outlined below:
- Works closely with the Director of Finance in managing all the monthly and quarterly deliverables for two of ISE’s
- Product Lines globally, including Finance and/or Operations personnel at multiple accounting ledgers both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Conducts reviews of balance sheet and interpretation of operating results and variances (i.e. actuals vs budget vs.
forecasts vs. trends).
- Reports monthly/quarterly deliverables such as compilation and analysis of backlog, capital spending, A/R, working
capital, preliminary results, service/repairs over time schedules, inventory change analysis, etc.
- Prepares/consolidates monthly/quarterly bridge files on operating results.
- Coordinates/manages the monthly forecast and annual operating and mid-year plans (‘AOP’, ‘MYP’).
- Partners with the Product Lines leadership team(s) and other cross-functional leaders across multiple operations and
- Builds effective relationships with all members of the organization and serves as the key liaison for all financial and
analytical requests for the Product Lines it supports. Develops an in-depth understanding of the businesses.
- Helps the Director of Finance effectively manage all compliance with SOX and internal controls requirements.
- Maintains a current understanding of the company Accounting Controls (SOX) manual.
- Coordinates internal and external audits and works with the ledgers on remediating failures, etc.
- Helps evaluate business processes to streamline and drive improvements, with the goal of establishing best practices
and standardizing policies and procedures across the business.
- Develops and reports on key performance indicators to evaluate, interpret and provide critical information in operational decisions.
- Assist with US GAAP technical research as needed on accounting and financial reporting activities, including compliance with new revenue and lease standards, sales tax, transfer pricing, FCPA compliance, etc.
- Manages and develops the staff within the department for their career paths and succession planning.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to performance evaluations, training and cross-training, employee development and establishment of goals and performance objectives.
- Supports corporate tax group in adherence to statutory reporting requirements and tax compliance, including sales tax and intercompany transfer pricing.
- Travels to various company locations as required.
- Supports the business unit with special projects as required.
- Other tasks as required.
- At least 7 years of accounting and/or Finance experience with 2+ years in a relevant role.
- Excellent communication; strong planning and organization skills.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task under strict, deadline-oriented and fast-paced working environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills working collaboratively with finance, operations and company Corporate teams.
- Travel ~15% Globally
- Highly proficient to advanced Excel skills. Proficient in financial modeling.
- Experience using ERP systems. Prefer experience with ERP implementations.
- Highly proficient and technical with HFM (‘Hyperion Financial Management’) and/or Essbase/Planning, including development and reporting through Smartview.