HOURS: 8 HOUR DAYS (FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE)- MONDAY – FRIDAY
This position is responsible for the coordination of final documentation projects, dealing with internal departments to expedite the completion of documentation, as well as third parties (ABS, DNV, vendors).
- This position is responsible for communicating with and expediting both internal departments and outside vendors.
- This position will be in contact with third party surveyors (ABS, DNV & Lloyds etc) in relation to final documentation review and will work to resolve any issues.
- This position is responsible for reviewing Manufacturing Record Books to ensure they meet the required standards and providing feedback to documentation specialists and supervisors as required.
- Comply with all company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Experience working with third party (ABS/DNV)
- Worked with Manufacturing Record Books before or are familiar with manufacturing documents in general.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Quality processes and procedures
- Knowledge of documentation processes and standards
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills