This listing has expired.
Fabricate, weld and repair products under general supervision.
- Adhere to and implement proper welding procedures.
- Maintain accurate dimensional tolerances set forth on drawings.
- Produce quality product while focusing on given standards.
- Adhere to SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, GMAW, ACC, SAW and other processes as required.
- Handle heavy materials manually and with overhead cranes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assure all welding is performed and documented in compliance with NOV’s quality control policies.
- Maintain traceability requirements by completing required documentation.
- Clean and maintain welding equipment.
- Adhere to all safety practices and report any unsafe conditions, broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- MUST have FCAW experience
- MUST have GMAW experience
- MUST have SMAW experience
- MUST be able to read blueprints and weld symbols.
- MUST be able to weld
- MUST be able to do structural fitting