Schedule: Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm – Overtime as necessary
- Able to interpret electrical drawings
- Ability to read PCB/electrical results and troubleshoot issue
- CB/circuit experience and/or testing
- Any degree or certification requirements? No degree required but a plus.
Under direct supervision, performs functional testing and routine testing/analyzing using defined and well documented/proven procedures of individual electronic circuits or Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Exercises some judgment in the diagnostics, troubleshooting, and basic functional and environmental testing, of existing electrical and/or electronic equipment. Through reliability training, becomes aware of reliability and safety issues. Complies with Halliburton HSE and Service Quality requirements. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined. Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree in a related field of science or through 2 years’ experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or military equivalent role.
- Performs basic functional testing of components and assemblies, 60%.
- Reads and understands equipment wiring diagrams and schematics, 10%.
- May require responsible good soldering skills in support of equipment Maintenance, 5%.
- Utilizes parts list, drawings, schematics, and other basic documentations, 5%.
- Responsible for ordering parts and lab maintenance, 4%.
- Complies with reliability and safety issues, 5%.
- Must have a good understanding in the use of basic test equipment, 10%.
- May be required to travel, 1%.