This listing has expired.
- Performs routine and some non-routine testing/analyzing processes with demonstrated proficiency.
- Has some latitude for problem-solving.
- Works under general supervision for repetitive tasks, and under direct supervision for new tasks.
- Skills typically acquired through 1-2 years working in a related technician capacity.
- Adequate understanding of electrical safety, troubleshooting
- Able to read blue prints/schematics and can use diagnostic test equipment/tools (i.e. Multimeters, Oscilloscope).
- Should have experience in wiring cabinets/panels and experience with soldering PCBAs.
- Will require a limited background in Mechanical assembly.