Mileage, Per Diem, and housing provided.
Contract role with opportunities to move into permanent hire position after 3 months
1. Communicate recommendations and potential issues to well site personnel, Technical Professional and relief.
2. Maintains accurate inventory records.
3. Maintains current knowledge of all products and completes tasks related to environmental compliance applicable to geographical area.
4. Performs Drilling Fluids testing and evaluation in a safe and timely manner, performs equipment calibrations as required and initiates corrective measures as necessary.
5. Works closely with Tech Professional and PDC in self evaluation and development.
6. Completes required level of post-well evaluation on time and meets with operator’s management in concord with NWA geographical area office personnel to address issues, lessons learned and/or recommendations for future work.
7. Demonstrates a willingness to work in other geographical areas either through transfer or temporary assignment.
1. Mud School Certificate
2. 2+ years Drilling Fluids experience
3. PEC Safeland and H2S Certifications
4. 1+ years experience in the Permian Basin