CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS. SPONSORSHIPS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT ANY STAGE.
- Design and develop web applications using ASP.NET, MVC and C#.NET
- Design and develop client-side framework using AngularJS and Typescript
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend for transactional systems
- Collaborate with the team to create a framework for developing solutions more consistently and efficiently
- Work in Agile Scrum environment and apply scrum concepts to develop efficient solution for business.
- Assist and mentor team on .NET design patterns, best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Assist in customization and integration of third-party systems into the existing suite of software systems
- Follow both the coding and UX standards set for the group.
- Write technical documentation
- Help with builds and releases
PERTINENT REQUIREMENTS – MUST SHOW ON RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED:
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented Application Programming experience and a strong background with the .NET Framework
- 4 years experience with Microsoft.NET Framework, including ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET
- Experience with Rest standards and implemented API using Asp.Net MVC or Asp.Net MVC core
- Experience with ORM tool like Entity Framework
- Experience with T-SQL, writing stored procedure and SQL scripts.
- Familiarity with IIS and .NET architectural concepts, patterns, and standards
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – PREFERENCES:
- Angular 2+, .Net Core, EF Core
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework
- Scrum, Kanban or similar Agile framework
- Messaging Framework like Microsoft Service Bus, Azure Service bus, etc.
- Microsoft DevOps