This listing has expired.
- Design and develop data pipelines, with optimized data delivery and stability in mind
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work with Data and Cloud Teams to build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and big data stores.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience using the following software/tools:
- Relational SQL databases, including SQL Server, Oracle.
- Azure services – Azure Storage, ADLS, Azure SQL Database & SQL Warehouse
- Data pipeline and ETL tools: Azure Data Factory, SSIS.
- Data Virtualization tools / platforms: TIBCO Data Virtualization, SQL Server Polybase
- Experience with subsurface data is a plus, but not required