This listing has expired.
**Day Shift** Start time 6am. End time 2:30pm – 6pm depending on work load for the week (weekends as needed)
- Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced machinist, responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as, but not limited, to lathes and milling machines in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Operate, perform set-up changes and first article inspections on production runs utilizing CNC Machines.
- Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment, proving tapes, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Identify problems before production runs, then start and observe machine operation to detect any other malfunctions or out-of-tolerance conditions and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Read blueprints, precision measuring instruments and job orders to determine dimensions, tolerance and tooling requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of dimensions and tolerances for tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and cutting tools to be used.
Prove out new programs and make simple edits of NC programs on at least one or more numerically controlled machines.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Experience with horizontal boring mills
- Experience with Fanuc control experience
- Experience with programming
- Experience working in a shop environment
- HBM experience preferably with a fanuc control
- On control programming experience or at the minimum, ability to make major program edits
- Repair shop or job shop experience would be extremely helpful since we are a repair facility
- Experience machining Inconel 625
- Experience machining BOP doors and components would be super helpful.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.