Schedule: 5:00am – 5:00pm, weekend work as well (depending on work load).
Duration is 90 days – Must be able to work 7 days a week on 10-12 hour shifts.
- Must be able to read/interpret drawings
- Mechanically inclined
- Forklift/overhead crane experience.
- Fast paced and non-climate controlled shop environment.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is a huge plus.
Assemble, install, modify, test, and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assemble prints, and schematics
- Assemble and install either mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic components
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in places
- Install finished assembles or subassemblies
- Assemble and attached functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools
- Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies
- May prioritize work based on production schedule
- Performs the assemble, start up, and function test of equipment systems
- Troubleshoots systems, makes necessary repairs and corrections to system
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies