This listing has expired.
The most important skills the hiring manager will be looking for are:
- Prior assembly experience (preferably with pumps)
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to read/interpret drawings,
- Hydro test experience is a plus, and most importantly safe work habits.
- Would like to find a punctual individual that is self-motivated and has a strong work ethic
Hours: 6:00 am-2:30 pm with the possibility of overtime and weekend work.
- Assembles and disassembles T3 proprietary and other proprietary oilfield equipment for shipment, inspection or test under the direct supervision of a supervisor or lead assembly mechanic.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files, scrapers, grinders to produce close fit between parts.
- In addition to assembly of unit, must be capable of perform filing, fitting or hydro testing to complete the unit for shipment.
- Records instrument readings as required for test procedures or customer requirements.
- Disassembles various equipment for salvage of parts.
- Reports any material discrepancies or material defects to area supervisor.
- Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts and other equipment as needed.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment as required.
- Responsible for the enforcement of all Company Health, Safety and Environmental rules.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must possess two or more years general mechanical and/or assembly experience with rotating equipment.
- Mechanical problem-solving ability and troubleshooting skills a must.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use impact wrenches and various other air tools and hand tools.
- Must be able to operate forklift and lifting devices.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division for the purpose of material take-offs and fabrication.