Oil and Gas Industry – Temp to Hire
Working Hours: DAY JOB (6AM-6PM) WITH POSSIBILITY OF WORKING NIGHT SHIFT: (2:30PM -2:30AM)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON ARC5 MACHINES -FCAW, GMAW, SMAW experience
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE GTAW-P EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE SMAW EXPERIENCE
Fabricate, weld and repair products under general supervision.
- Be able to set the WPS parameters applicable to your procedure, on your controller program screens
- Amperage, wire feed speed, voltage, travel speed, step over distance, pulsing current (Peak and background), base current percentage relative to peak current, hot wire amperage, and hot wire voltage.
- Be able to follow router and drawing instructions.
- Knowledge using temperature measuring equipment to make sure body remains in temperature range as the WPS.
- Adhere to and implement proper welding procedures.
- Maintain accurate dimensional tolerances set forth on drawings.
- Produce quality product while focusing on given standards.
- Adhere to SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, GMAW, ACC, SAW and other processes as required.
- Handle heavy materials manually and with overhead cranes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assure all welding is performed and documented in compliance with company’s quality control policies.
- Maintain traceability requirements by completing required documentation.
- Clean and maintain welding equipment.
- Adhere to all safety practices and report any unsafe conditions, broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Minimum 2 years of ARC 5 Welding experience
- Minimum 5 years of Welding
- Able to read prints and ability to interpret welding symbols
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing environment a plus.
- Must be willing to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job
- Minimum 2- year experience with the Automatic GTAW -P process and Fabrication weld
- Must possess basic Math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division for the purpose of measuring, calculating heat inputs and other functions related to the position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Apply for job