This listing has expired.
Temp to Hire/Contract Position
WORK SCHEDULE: MON – FRI 8AM – 5PM
- 2+ years experience in billing (Open Invoice would be a plus),
- 5+ years experience in Excel or previous Excel training course passed
- Advanced customer service skills
- Problem solver.
- Maintain and enter time when necessary.
- Purchasing of supplies, enter and receive purchase orders and code invoices; maintain PO logs and communicate with the Accounting department, buyers and vendors to reconcile all past due accounts.
- Monitor all inventory purchases and standard cost differences.
- Track incoming billing documents and verify for accuracy and prepare for billing.
- Open, close and bill work orders.
- Maintain documentation for billing including proof of delivery, scanning, filing, mailing and maintaining needed files.
- Work with Accounting and Quality on all audits.
- Work with Credit department to have new Customers set up, existing Customers changed and resolve any AR issues.
- Manage Cash In Advance customer payments
- Order office supplies.
- Issue credit, handle rebills, research disputed orders
- Code all A/P and freight bills for payment
- Assist with and track revenue and budgeting for the department.
- Assist Management with necessary policies and guidelines.
- Work Orders resolved and work with Warehouse to close to locations.
- Transfer cost between locations.
- Prepare Commercial Invoices as needed.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures
- High School graduate or GED
- Basic Accounting/Finance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills
- Tax knowledge a plus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work overtime when required