This listing has expired.
Oil and Gas Industry – Temp to hire/Contract Position
Three to Five Most Important Skill Sets:
- Very Organized
- Extremely Detailed Oriented
- Great Communications Skills – internally/externally – written & oral
- Microsoft savvy – Excel, Word, Outlook – You will be tested on Excel pivot tables and v-lookups onsite at interview
- Able to take directions and proceed with little supervisor (self motivator)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Performs general clerical duties including word processing, spreadsheet preparation and data base maintenance.
- Maintains internal and external work orders.
- Coordinates communication between departments and customers.
- May be required to assemble data books.
- Prepares certification documents.
- Maintains and ensures the confidentiality of facility records including but not limited to: human resources, accounts payable, accounts receivable and quality assurance.
- May be required to answer phones or periodically provide back-up to a receptionist.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law and company policy.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of two years general office experience and word processing.
- Must have intermediate computer literacy including but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong customer service skills in managing difficult client, vendor, customer or employee situations by responding promptly to requests. Additionally should solicit client, vendor, customer or employee feedback to improve service and response.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Individual should prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding and subtracting for the purposes of reconciling invoices and other accounting practices as it pertains to the job.