Looking for someone who is available to start immediately. Primarily looking for a person that is teachable with good problem solving skills. We work as a team so someone that works well with others is important too.
Working Hours: Flexible; 6-3 PM or from 9-6 PM assuming a 1 hr lunch break. The lunch break should be no less than 30 minutes.
Duration of assignment: 3-6 months
Process vendor invoices and internal check requests in compliance with proper accounting procedure. This is a temp role with a time frame of 3 – 6 months.
- Accurate and timely processing of vendor invoicing, assuring discrepancies are reviewed, researched and closed.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to changes within the department.
- Verify all general ledger charge account numbers.
- Maintain new and current vendor files.
- Take direction from other groups as needed.
- Balance vendor statements
- 3-4 years experience processing accounts payable for organization with high volume payables and computerized processing system.
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Strong Microsoft Offices skills required as well as hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others
- Ability to work with staff at all levels and treat people with respect and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Can manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in an efficient manner
- High school diploma