This listing has expired.
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE BELOW SKILL SETS:
- Work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills (Excel, ERP)
- Quick data entry
- Organized and communicates effectively
- Analyze aged unvouched receipts for 7 different business units
- Communicate with suppliers in order to obtain customer statements and copies of open invoices.
- Process daily cost adjustments for cycle counts and standard cost
- Vouch daily inter-company invoices
- Research discrepancies with invoices and vouched receipts
- Maintain Fixed Asset reporting and processing disposals and additions
- Participate in process improvements projects and support other management directives and prescribed
- Audit and review sales and packing information
- Preparing and issuing invoices
- Review and processes all credit memos as needed.
- Submit invoices to customers by mail or through the customers’ Portal
- Maintains invoicing records, filling
- Submit Sales tax exempt certifications in Onbase
- Set up and maintain an accurate customer record on the ERP system
- Assist corporate collection department
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Assists in Accounting Department monthly closings.
- Provides reports as requested on a monthly basis.
- Engage in any other activities relevant to this role as they arise.
- Develop a working relationship with the business unit and various groups within the company to ensure accurate relevant data is shared
Language Skills –
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills –
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability –
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills –
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Movex ERP or similar ERP system, be proficient in MS Excel.
- Typing skills at 40 wpm or better and 10-Key by touch also required. MS Office (Word, Powerpoint) a plus, but not required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with two to four years related experience and/or training.