Looking for someone ASAP.
Duration: 6 months
- Assist in researching and addressing ONRR and State audit requests, as well as Owner Inquiry issues, as necessary. May also involve in projects relating to State severance tax, royalty, and 1099 & 1042 withholding process.
- Have demonstrated ability to interpret ONRR and State regulations to enable compliance and ensure allowable deductions are being utilized, as well as royalties are paid and reported correctly.
- Understanding of ONRR unbundling requirements and be familiar with latest ONRR regulations in the industry.
- Perform SAP PRA maintenance, including set up of settlement diversity formulas and or any master data change as necessary.
- Prepare and/or review of SAP FI & PRA journal entries as needed.
- Perform testing of new system implementations or enhancements related to compliance module.
- Perform Ad hoc request and special project as needed. Document and maintain departmental processes.
- Minimum 5 years of regulatory compliance experience in Oil and Gas industry. State royalty, severance tax, 1099, and revenue accounting experience beyond compliance in Offshore and North Dakota is a plus.
- SAP/PRA experience
- Advanced Excel skills needed
Apply for job