Mon thru Fri; 8am to 5pm
- Cash Application experience preferred but not completely required.
- Critical thinker.
- Knowledge of ERP – JD Edwards, Oracle, Syteline, Movex, Glovia
- Good communication skill, verbal and written
- Team oriented
- Collection knowledge but mandatory
Key Responsibilities for a Cash Application include a high volume of cash posting and reconciling of ledgers in a fast-paced goal-oriented AR department. Provide exceptional support to our collection specialist and controllers.
When cash is unidentified, specialist need to complete the following the steps below:
- In get paid, Check the account for outstanding invoice(s) and see if the amounts match.
- Email the credit analyst to research with the customer for explanation on cc their managers.
- Clear (post) the bank lockboxes, wires, intercompany and credit cards daily.
- Work and clear the team email folder daily.
- Develop knowledge of various ERP Systems.
- Develop working relationships with business units and the various groups within company to endure accurate and relevant data is shared. Assist with identification and preparation of documentation for adjustments and write offs.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Attend regular team meetings.
- 2+ years prior or related experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of cash application process
- Demonstrated exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic individual who will work on a variety of programs interacting with internal teams and external clients and customers.
- Oil and Gas Industry, Syteline, Glovia, Oracle, JDE, and Get Paid Experience preferred.