Our client is expanding its Well Engineering capability to its base in UAE. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced well engineer to develop the technical expertise in the region.
– 10 years of experience in Unconventional Drilling with at least 4 years in the United states
– 4 years’ Experience in Middle East (UAE preferred)
– Bachelor of Science
– Optimization of Material with client affiliates
– Improve Well drilling and Completion design
– Improve drilling performance. Target to reduce drilling time from 60 days to 35 days.
– Improve cost performance. Target to reduce cost from $24MM to $14MM
– Active role in planning for drilling and rigless operation with operating companies
– Optimization of the Drilling Sequence (10 wells per year) as per the Unconventional Unit objectives
– Assist Clients and affiliates to comply with highest HSE standard
– Liaison with geoscience operation in the planning and execution of wells
– Mentor young engineers
– Troubleshoot any problem as it arises