Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings, preventive maintenance, and repair of machinery and plant services. Supervises workers engaged in layout and machine operations to fabricate structures, machine parts or assemble components.
- Coordinate all shut downs and repairs with supervisors and operators. Uses proper safety procedures including Lockout/Tagout.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance functions as scheduled.
- Requisition tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Perform activities of workers supervised.
- Comply with all applicable HSE requirements as specified in Quality Tubing?s HSE Operational Requirement for Roles and Responsibilities.