JAB Recruitment are currently representing a leading developer of solar projects who are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Human Resources professional to be based in Munich, Germany.
Human Resources Manager
Location: Munich, Germany
Employment type: Permanent (Unlimited contract)
As Human Resources Manager you have the following key responsibilities:
The Human Resources Manager will be a trusted advisor and partner to Business Leaders and other stakeholders.
The position will lead and develop the culture and key capabilities for the company in Germany – and will take high profile responsibility for a productive, diverse and engaged workforce.
Through the design, development and implementation of Human Resources strategies, the Human Resources Manager supports initiatives and associated design and execution in order to achieve business results and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management
- Designs process for business needs and required capabilities. Partner with senior leaders to design the people organization
- Monitors and leverages performance results and recommends improvement opportunities.
- Assist in communication and execution of performance management to all managers and employees.
- Assists in the development and implementation of HR plans, policies, programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, Centers of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business.
- Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with function leaders on both internal and external change issues and opportunities.
- Reviews and assesses how change can be supported and sustained through redesigned HR strategies, programs, practices, policies, and processes.
- Plans and promotes the understanding, application, and improvement of strategies to address talent gaps and needs.
- Works with Talent Management and Talent Acquisition to design and leverage integrated people strategies; enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with increasing responsibilities is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a client-focused Human Resources Manager role, including experience as a specialist in one of the following core HR disciplines: talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, employee development, safety and legal compliance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with direct HR Management responsibility in a manufacturing production environment; Renewables industry experience is an advantage
- Experience and good working knowledge of German labour law and regulations is also required.
- The successful candidate will exhibit the following core leadership competencies:
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management
- The ability to travel as needed by the business is required.